All of us at the Northern California Advanced Surgery Center hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and well during the pandemic.
We remain committed to providing sight-saving care through these difficult times while maintaining a safe environment for our patients and staff. We are still open and performing surgeries in accordance with CDC and local health department guidelines. Our operations are constantly evolving to adapt to changing conditions.
We ask that any patient who is sick or feels that they might be ill with cold symptoms, cough, congestion, or fever, please do not come to the surgery center and instead call the office to reschedule. If you believe you have been exposed to someone who is ill, it is best to reschedule if possible. If you have an urgent issue, please call your surgeon’s office to make special arrangements for your care.
We continue to take precautions at the surgery center to provide as safe an environment as possible:
- All staff and visitors are required to wear masks inside our clinics.
- All visitors and staff are screened for symptoms and fever upon entry to the clinic.
- All patients are screened the day of surgery with a rapid COVID test.
- Rooms and equipment are disinfected after each patient.
- All providers at the surgery center are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect patients, staff, and themselves.
- We are limiting additional visitors with patients (unless assistance is needed) to minimize person-to-person contact in the office.
Thank you for your trust in our care. Know that providing world-class care in a safe and compassionate environment is our highest priority.